Friday, October 5, 2012

My Furbabies

A little bit more about my family is we love animals.  I have had my pekignese pug mix since 2004/2005.  She is deaf but can still see and has smell, etc.  She is my best friend.  I have only been close to one other dog in the whole world and that was McKenzie my first dog I got when I was 11.  She was a minature pinscher. 




We have a cat named Mini Mew who recently came back to live with us after a stay at my mom's (mom didn't want to give her back) we've had her since our first place together in Maroa back in 06-07.





We are getting ready to bring home Mr. B who is going to be our little guy of the family.  He is a mix breed.



So, anyway, is there a certain pet that has your heartstrings?  What kind is it?  Do you wish you could have an exotic pet? If so, what kind?

I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment